Louis part of your family?

1. Do you guys ever bring up 'Louis' in conversations or refer to your handbag as a member of your family?! :smile:

I have a confession to make, I didnt realize that I was so in love with my bag until my mom and DH pointed it out during lunch. We were all having a funny conversation on how people at work think my mom is conceited and stuck up because she holds her head high (she's a hard worker!) and she doesnt really talk to anyone, yet she is the complete opposite! So I joked around with her that I feel like i'm stuck up when I carry around my Louis and then she burst out laughing and asked "You call your speedy Louis?" and my DH being the oh-so-wonderful husband that he is started telling her how I am always babying my 'Louis' and how Louis always sits up in front with me and this and that..so now whenever I need to go out and need my purse everyone (even my dad) always say "go get Louis!"..

they make fun of me because I have an eye on Louis outdoors as much as I do on my kids...

is this wrong?;) I mean, it's my first LV so I feel like it's one of my own.. :smile: :roflmfao:

2. LOL I have a close bond with my louis vuitton bags as well!! :smile:

Nothing wrong with it IMHO :smile:

3. Just the other night at dinner my 18 month old grabbed my cerise speedy and I told her, put the louie down, you don't wanna take a chance hurting her now do you?!?! LOL :nuts:

4. Guilty as well! The other day I went grocery shopping and I took my 2 year old. I placed him on the little seat in the front and didnt have room for Louis anywhere else other than my arm which i needed, so I hesitantly placed Louis next to Jacob (my son). He looked down at the bag, then at me, and gave me a smile, then started playing with the handles....I had to tell him that if he didnt put Louis down he would be grounded..LOL..

yeah, groundings for a 2 year old work VERY well..:roflmfao:

5. I don't name my bags, but my husband and I have always named our cars.

6. One day we were waiting getting on the bus and my bf accidentally pushed my speedy. I said (out loud :nuts:) "Don´t push Myra!" He was mortified.

7. i call my belem pm "belem". does that count?

8. im guilty of acting these ways as well.

i cant stop looking at my louie too. my bf is always jealous about the amount of attention i give my bags than him.

sometimes i'll accidentally drop my bag on the floor, and i get all upset about it falling. then i'll apologize to the bag. and wipe it clean with a babywipe. lol.

9. If anyone were to come into my house, they would know I had an obsession with LV. I wouldn't have to say a thing.

10. I baby my bags.

11. My monogram speedy is a boy:nuts: ,and my damier speedy is a girl:love:. I take good care of my bags,my parents,and my friends know my desinger obession. My friend makes a joke to me when I die If I can give her my stuff.

12. Guilty :P :shame:

13. I baby it when it's new. I'm rougher with them now but they're so durable that I don't need to baby it anymore.

14. You are all too funny!!! :smile: But I'm just as guilty!! I baby my bags and when they're not in use, they're always tucked away sleeping in their dustbags safe and sound!!! :rolleyes:

15. I can't wait to get mine because it is already all I ever talk about with DH lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice