louis luggage

for LV pieces, I'd definitely stick w/carry on only. I've heard way too many cases about pp at airport just open Ur bag and dig for goodies, or just kept Ur luggage b/c they can sell it for some extra $.....I recall we have one TPFers traveled British Air, and found her luggage w/big slash on the canvas that's beyond repair, BA at first accused her it's a fake, then refuse to pay the full price of luggage after they found out its authentic piece *shiver*

One question. Is keepall 45 can be carried on to the plane with me? I thought it was too big...
every airline have slight difference in restrictions for carry on w/international airline being the most restrictive, definitely check w/the airline you fly the most, i do know Pegase 60 is the perfect size for carry on:shame:

I'd use it only as a carry on, cause if you let it go with all the luggage it will be noticed even more and people will see $$$$ sign on it..
and might try to steal it or from it etc..and plus on that the bad handling.

ITA!!! But you know, I just talked to my insurance agent awhile ago, and he mentioned (cuz I told him I'm a handbag fanatic) that my home insurance policy actually goes with me! Meaning, if my luggage gets stolen when I travel, they'll reimburse me on top of what the airlines does (I'm not entirely sure about damage though). So if you're worried, maybe you could check into that? My home insurance policy doesn't even cost that much either!

I have the keepalls 45,55 and 60. I only take LV luggage if it can go on as a carryon. my friend has the pegase and it looks so beat up from going down in the cargo area. After taxes she paid well over $2,700 for that kind of money I don't want it to get beaten up.

definetly only as a carry on. I have seen the bag handlers just pick up and throw the bags a couple feet outside, and it was raining that day! Good thing I only had some cheapo fabric luggage otherwise I would have freaked out!

yea they beat the heck outta luggage but if i had some i would file it under my homeowners insurance and protect it that way i have all my bags and jewlry insured for theft.

personally i would love to have the entire lv luggage set, and yep i would use it i spend good money on my bags to use them and enjoy them.