louis lOVERS!!! Need your help,...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Did anyone ever shop at Sacbelle.com? They claim their lv's are seconds or "outlet" quality, but 100% real. Any info would be helpful I am dying for the Hudson bag!:blink:

2. LV does not sell "seconds" or "outlet quality" items. The ONLY place to buy new authentic LV from an online store is eLuxury. I wouldn't buy anything on this site.

You posted this in the authentification section - I thought you were talking about a seller on eBay!

This site also uses stock photos - probably lifted from eLux. Stay away!

3. Fake..the only authentic place to purchase is eluxury.com,and eBay(mypoupette sellers)

4. There are also a few auth LV re-sellers that have their own online stores.

5. The important thing to remember is what was already posted here: LV does not have "seconds" or "overstock" or "outlet" pieces. Anybody who claims to be selling such things should be viewed with extreme suspicion.

6. 2 words: STAY AWAY!

7. Louis Vuitton has second but it's for LV employees only , they have a sale every 3 months. They get a list of the bags available , those bags are usually display bags. They have 80% off the retail price, not every style are on the list and sometimes there is only 1 piece by styles. If they purchase something it is count on their quotta.

And they usually (I would!) keep the bags for them.

8. they actually get UP TO 80% off. not all pieces are 80% off.

and LV employees are not allowed to resell the pieces they bought.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice