Louis In Disneyland?

I totally agree, buy it on the way back and take a more low maintenance bag! Then you can fully enjoy the rides without worrying and still have a perfect bag to take home. Have a wonderful time :smile:

+1 Totally agree. Don't be discouraged from DA though! It is a wonderful Spring/Summer/whenever print and I highly recommend. When the vachetta is new, you probably won't want water (etc) on it. That would be my only reservation. Have a great time!:biggrin:

Congrats on your upcoming vacation! Since you are a Disney fan, have you considered the Dooney & Bourke Disney collection? I picked one up on my last vacation and it was a really fun alternative for the parks. I don't necessarily baby my bags but bags are likely to take a beating getting in and out the rides and potentially getting wet.

Congrats on your upcoming vacation! Since you are a Disney fan, have you considered the Dooney & Bourke Disney collection? I picked one up on my last vacation and it was a really fun alternative for the parks. I don't necessarily baby my bags but bags are likely to take a beating getting in and out the rides and potentially getting wet.
thank you all for your input!
I will definitely bring a bag that im not so worried about, maybe longchamp!
and I will save the new lv purchase for when we're about to leave.

Personally, and I have been to Disney world several times I'd take a bum bag, ( fanny bag)

Hands free, safe and able to clamber on and off rides a d not get not and flustered carrying a bag.

Have a fantastic time.