Louis Boston - 50% Off Sale (including Handbags, Shoes, etc.)

1. Any of you who live in the Boston (MA) area [or environs] ... get there toute-suite!! :yahoo:

LOTS and LOTS of Handbags on sale ...
    --> Henry Beguelin
    --> Marni
    --> Balenciaga

Mind you, the Balenciaga was pretty picked over by the time I got there (which was about 1:00pm !!). They did still have the medium-sized Ink Hook bag, 2 Calcaire Pony Firsts, 2 Olive Pony Firsts and quite a few of the natural leather bags (travel, twiggy-sized, etc.).

This sale draws SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people from all over the country and overseas (I felt like I wasn't in the States!).

TONS and TONS of designer clothing too ... Balenciaga, premium Denim brands (Blue Blood, Goldsign, Neil Barrett, etc.).

NOTE: Alas, most of the sizes are small (including shoes - they go up to size 40 only), but for you smaller-boned gals, there is a TON of goodies.

ENJOY!

2. Thanks for the tip ceejay! How much were the Balenciagas discounted?? can we call in orders or is it in-store only?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice