Louboutins on sale at barneys.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had just looked at barneys in the morning and they didn't have them on sale... too bad the ones I want are not in my size :sad:

2. some pretty good deals! thanks!

3. awww...nothing in my size.... thanks for posting it!!!

4. i actually said "oh my god" out loud. these are dirt cheap prices for louboutins!!! thank you!

5. They don't ship to Canada...SOB! :crybaby:

6. Thank you sooooo much! I got the Leopard Rolando slings. I also got the patent leopard Prives or Pigalles. (Not sure what they're called.) Then I realized that they have the same heels as the imfamous $280 NM yoyo slings. So, I had to cancel them because I can't deal with those skinny heels. But can't wait to get my Rolandos! Such a great deal!

7. Thanks!!!!!
    I got the Vamp in black....now im tepmted to get the Rolande in leopard.

8. Uggh, nothing in my size! :sad:
    Thank you though
    Do you think I can wear size 6 in 100mm Pigalle (leopard) they have? I'm normally a size 5. I looked through the sizing guide sticky but I am not sure about this particular material?

9. The 100 leopard Pigalle runs pretty much TTS for me.

10. The ones I want are not on sale, but I don't need to get anymore shoes right now! Thanks for sharing.

11. Ahhhhhhh I wish I were in the US...