Louboutins - Info, Please!

I've never had so many compliments from strangers when I wear Bruges. It's honestly phenomenal. I wear one pair for work and yes, they KILLED for about a week. I would switch to flats and would dread putting on the pumps. BUT, I was told the leather softens considerably and if I got a size bigger (which I originally thought I needed), my heel would start popping out. That was the best advice ever. They're unbelievably comfortable now (4" heels but platform). If you're not planning on wearing them alot, like I do with my black on black pair, then I'd go a size bigger. But since the nappa leather has softened and stretched with useage on those, the tts pair is perfect.

I've never had so many compliments from strangers when I wear Bruges. It's honestly phenomenal. I wear one pair for work and yes, they KILLED for about a week. I would switch to flats and would dread putting on the pumps. BUT, I was told the leather softens considerably and if I got a size bigger (which I originally thought I needed), my heel would start popping out. That was the best advice ever. They're unbelievably comfortable now (4" heels but platform). If you're not planning on wearing them alot, like I do with my black on black pair, then I'd go a size bigger. But since the nappa leather has softened and stretched with useage on those, the tts pair is perfect.

I second this! I have a pair of brown suede Bruges and they have truly molded to the shape of my foot. They are the most comfortable pair of heels I've ever owned! I bought them in my regular shoe size. Love them!