Louboutins... "I'm a high-class hooker?"

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
62_1.JPG

I found these on Ebay, and while they're not the Louboutin espadrilles I wanted (from last summer), I do like them. The very high platform throws me off, though. I don't own anything platform-y. Is it tacky? :worried:

amanda said:
i just can't bring myself to like those, even though i knew they were all over the fashion mags. the platform is just too much, imo.

Yeah, in magazines they look fab, but obviously real life is a different story. I feel like I might be propositioned while walking down the street.

IntlSet said:
Yeah, in magazines they look fab, but obviously real life is a different story. I feel like I might be propositioned while walking down the street.

lol i think the material keeps them from looking tooooo hooker-y, but i think they're just trying too hard or something.

LOL at the platforms, coco-nut.

Intlset, I honestly don't think the platforms you posted are all that bad. If you wear them with the right outfit, and carry yourself the right way it won't look bad. :smile:

I think a select few can pull those off. As for me personally: A) I'm already 5"8. Any more, and not only would I tower over my husband, but I would look like a big brown giraffe.
B) I can't imagine where I would wear something like that. I'm sticking to my trusty ballerina flats and sandals this summer.

LOL! I think that since espadrilles and wedges are really huge this year, you might be able to pull them off. I think they are very "trendy" so not sure about the longevity. Also, they are really high, so I guess if you are comfortable, go for it.