Louboutins... "I'm a high-class hooker?"

Okay, don't think I'm weird but I love those! :shame: but with the right outfit of course.

Oh and coconut, I have those clear "stripper shoes" :lol: but I only used them for Halloween.

We have a picture of Carmen Electra wearing them with white Sean John shorts on our websites front page,and she looks amazing in them. With the right outfit they are not hookerish at all.:biggrin:

I'm not so sure about high wedges -- I wonder if they are not just a bit too high.

I saw some new Louboutin espadrilles yesterday that were kind of like these but even prettier -- the tie ups were all made out of white gauze ribbon and the shoe toes were also made out of this (durable) white gauzy stuff. They would probably be filthy in a minute, but they are so so pretty.

I saw those exact shoes either in the Bergdorf Catalog or Elle, can't remember. I'm not a huge fan of espadrilles but they did look adorable with the white Chloe? sundress.

Definitely not hookerish because the material.

I have a truckload of shoes that might be considered hookerish if I was wearing them with a black patent leather catsuit, but I think these would be hardpressed to be in the hooker category just because I have never seen a hooker wearing espadrilles(way too Hamptons)!!!!! Anyway, I think it is a balance of the outfit.....I think the shoes are so....cute!