Louboutins... "I'm a high-class hooker?"

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

I found these on eBay, and while they're not the Louboutin espadrilles I wanted (from last summer), I do like them. The very high platform throws me off, though. I don't own anything platform-y. Is it tacky? :worried:

2. Hm. I dont know about those. I couldnt do platforms lol I'm scared to death I'll twist my ankle in public O_o

3. i just can't bring myself to like those, even though i knew they were all over the fashion mags. the platform is just too much, imo.

4. Yeah, in magazines they look fab, but obviously real life is a different story. I feel like I might be propositioned while walking down the street.

5. lol How would someone handle a situation like that? I'd take those platforms to his jewels!

6. lol i think the material keeps them from looking tooooo hooker-y, but i think they're just trying too hard or something.

7. You might as well buy some lucite platforms.

48_1_b.JPG
  8. LOL at the platforms, coco-nut.

Intlset, I honestly don't think the platforms you posted are all that bad. If you wear them with the right outfit, and carry yourself the right way it won't look bad. :smile:

9. I think if I wear them I'm going to come off a little too geisha-ish. Damn that movie!!

Coco-nut, thanks for the heels. I'll have to look into those.

10. I think a select few can pull those off. As for me personally: A) I'm already 5"8. Any more, and not only would I tower over my husband, but I would look like a big brown giraffe.
    B) I can't imagine where I would wear something like that. I'm sticking to my trusty ballerina flats and sandals this summer.

11. Another post that sent me into a fit of laughter.

12. They are not tacky at all! I think they are fabulous! They would look beautiful with a sundress. I would wear them........I love high shoes!

13. LOL! I think that since espadrilles and wedges are really huge this year, you might be able to pull them off. I think they are very "trendy" so not sure about the longevity. Also, they are really high, so I guess if you are comfortable, go for it.

14. I LOVE those in black. Tried to order them and they were sold out. :cry:
    Gotta run to the store ladies....

15. Please....I say NO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice