Louboutin's - Hot or Not?

1. this is a no-brainer for me: HOT!

2. SO hot!

3. Totally hot! Go for it!

4. Hot!

5. Hot! but OUCH!!!

6. I can't believe they are selling those on eBay. They are still in stores. Retail $595.

I was considering getting those or the "tuxedo" ones (black satin with white instead of the leopard).

They are totally hot!

7. Gorgeous!!

8. Hot!Hot!Hot!!!!!

9. yep, I would buy them, but I am a sucker for really high shoes.

If you are used to walking in high heels, do it, they rock!!! :biggrin:

10. Definitely hot, but I hope they come with a hot guy for each arm to hold you up. Those look like a broken ankle waiting to happen.:wtf:

11. Hot!!!

12. definitly hot, stunning shoes, I could never walk in a 5inch heel! Good for you if you can, go for it!

13. Those are HOT!!!! But yeah, I agree, OUCH!!! for the price & the high heel!! I have a pair of CL pink patent t-straps & those are 4 inches & OMG I can't wear them unless I'm gonna be sitting most of the night. If I stand in them for more than an hour, I feel like amputating my feet off bc that would be less painful. I'm pretty used to standing & walking in heels too. I even go to the mall in heels! Get them if you can stand the height & the price tag!! If you do, make sure you WORK THEM!!! :wlae::wlae::heart:

14. Hot! Hot! Hot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice