Louboutins for work?

I have black patent tick slingbacks with 75mm heel and they are very comfortable after the initial breakin wear--if you call the CL boutique or Barneys etc. you may be able to find some of the popular styles in a lower heel (even the platform peeptoe prive style comes in 75mm height, check out saks.com) You may just have to search a bit as the sky high Louboutins get most of the attention...

I think on Barneys website they have several pairs with a lower heel - some are to pre-order though; I do have a lace pr. from NM with a little kitten heel that is very comfy...

img.jpg

Where can I get these??? :drool:

"Clichy" is a pretty elusive, discontinued style nowadays, in both 100mm and 120mm versions; Clichy 120 is what many call the "holy grail" CL as it's a press-only shoe that a lot of celebs wear for magazine spreads/major press events (e.g. Teri Hatcher on cover of Vanity Fair, Mischa Barton, Katie Holmes, Brittney Murphy, etc. etc.). You can try special-ordering or custom-ordering it if the boutique accepts it. Otherwise it's ebay but even on ebay it rarely pops up (the classic versions that is, i.e. black leather, black patent). One thing I love about Clichy 100 is that it is significantly more comfortable than Decollete 868 and very much a walking shoe.

Foxy--do you know if we will see the Clichy in the resort line? My SA sent me a pic of a pump that looks like the Clichy along with other pics that were supposed to be coming after the fall line.

Foxy--do you know if we will see the Clichy in the resort line? My SA sent me a pic of a pump that looks like the Clichy along with other pics that were supposed to be coming after the fall line.

Perhaps you're referring to the "SOM1" -- which is basically the Clichy with a chunky heel (same cut/last, toe shape). Clichy is more of (rare) "house style" as opposed to a new style introduced. Can you post a photo of the resort shoe that resembles the Clichy? (probably easier for identification that way)