Louboutins are NOT overrated! My 1st pair!

From the picture they look about one size too big for you... I think any shoes will be comfy if they are a full size bigger, how do you wear them w/out them falling off at every step? I tried to get something in 1/2 size bigger and couldn't deal...

From the picture they look about one size too big for you... I think any shoes will be comfy if they are a full size bigger, how do you wear them w/out them falling off at every step? I tried to get something in 1/2 size bigger and couldn't deal...

Like I said in one of my posts, my left foot is a whole 1/2 smaller than my right foot. I am a 7 on the right and a 6 1/2 on the left. The closer foot in the pic is my smaller left one. Since it's impossible to buy a new pair of shoes in two different sizes I have to go with size sevens.

A month ago I bought a pair of size 6 1/2 ballerinas b/c that was the only size they had and they were SOOO cute. By the end of the day my right heel was soaked in blood. I had no idea until I took them off. I thought it was just a blister developing but no, they had worn into my skin and now they're permanently stained on the inside. It's so gross that I haven't worn them since.

From now on, I can deal with having my left shoe a little loose as long as my right foot is comfy! The left shoe doesn't slip at all either. It looks big in that picture but when I'm walking in them they look normals. I think that they don't fall off because they hug my feet so well. It literally feels like the shoes are an extension of my body. I cannot stop raving about these shoes!

Thanks for all the lovely complements and encouragement/enabling :P.

I think this is the beginning of a very expensive habit!

Enabler!!!

JK, congrats on your great new shoes.

I have very carefully avoiding trying them on to avoid a new and expensive habit, but I feel my resolve weakening as I type:nuts:

I have very carefully avoiding trying them on to avoid a new and expensive habit, but I feel my resolve weakening as I type:nuts:

That's what was the beginning of my descent into addiction lol! I swore that I would only try on the Louboutins... you all know how that ends up. I ended up buying a different pair from a different store but the way they felt on my feet... it was like a shoe orgasm or something!

I'm already looking online for my next pair... I'm so bad :lecture:

That's what was the beginning of my descent into addiction lol! I swore that I would only try on the Louboutins... you all know how that ends up. I ended up buying a different pair from a different store but the way they felt on my feet... it was like a shoe orgasm or something!

I'm already looking online for my next pair... I'm so bad :lecture:

I am currently unable to stay away. Last year I had a total of one CL all year round. This year I have been buying at least two shoes per month since April. At the stores, online, I am unstoppable. It's like I lose all ability to reason. All but one have been purchased at regular price. I probably could have gone on a luxurious European vacation with the amount I have spent on shoes.

Yesterday I went to NM to return an online purchase, made a pitstop at the shoe dept. and wound up trying on the pigalle which I never before had the intention of getting. My brain fixated on the 5 inch original heel and how I had to have it.