louboutins 50% off

bourgeois55

May 30, 2007
Just wanted to repost what fellow tpfr clureciala was so gracious enough to post in the shoe thread. Barneys BH is having a huge sale on louboutin shoes..50% off!!!

I got the activas for $440.00 down from $740.00 they are the black patent V strap heels you see in the below pics..I actually bought the black patent, nude patent and that dark green color for $440.00 each thanks to her posting!!!

here are the pics she posted of some of the shoes on sale in the shoe forum:

chicbags

O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
WOW! :nuts: You have quite an AMAZING COLLECTION! :heart:
edited to add (*BLUSH* I just realized that was Barney's picture)

Why/when did CL add "Paris" to the Inner Sole? :confused1:

Was this a seasonal change or does it have to do with where the shoes are made?

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I called barney's BH and Dallas and didn't find anything:crybaby:
chicbags-I have 8 pairs and they all have "Paris" in the inner sole.

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
hi bourgeois

do you know which stores these pictures were taken from? i love the shoe in the first picture but dont know the name! any info woul dbe great! thanks so much!!!!

Just wanted to repost what fellow tpfr clureciala was so gracious enough to post in the shoe thread. Barneys BH is having a huge sale on louboutin shoes..50% off!!!

I got the activas for $440.00 down from $740.00 they are the black patent V strap heels you see in the below pics..I actually bought the black patent, nude patent and that dark green color for $440.00 each thanks to her posting!!!

here are the pics she posted of some of the shoes on sale in the shoe forum:

ally24k

I.Heart.Bags
Apr 18, 2006
Suburbs of LA
i was at the Barneys BH store on Tuesday and not all of those styles are available anymore... i think the sale started last week.