louboutins 50% off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to repost what fellow tpfr clureciala was so gracious enough to post in the shoe thread. Barneys BH is having a huge sale on louboutin shoes..50% off!!!

I got the activas for $440.00 down from $740.00 they are the black patent V strap heels you see in the below pics..I actually bought the black patent, nude patent and that dark green color for $440.00 each thanks to her posting!!!

here are the pics she posted of some of the shoes on sale in the shoe forum:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow ! Too bad I dont have Barneys here:crybaby:

3. thanks for sharing!

4. same. :crybaby:

5. WOW! :nuts: You have quite an AMAZING COLLECTION! :heart:
    edited to add (*BLUSH* I just realized that was Barney's picture)

Why/when did CL add "Paris" to the Inner Sole? :confused1:

Was this a seasonal change or does it have to do with where the shoes are made?

6. I called barney's BH and Dallas and didn't find anything:crybaby:
    chicbags-I have 8 pairs and they all have "Paris" in the inner sole.

7. very nice, congrats!

8. OMG i want 4 of those, wish I were near a barneys

9. hi bourgeois

do you know which stores these pictures were taken from? i love the shoe in the first picture but dont know the name! any info woul dbe great! thanks so much!!!!

10. wow....drooling!!!

11. mel- those are the 5" pigalles. Call barneys beverly hills.

everyone else- they TAKE PHONE orders.

12. i was at the Barneys BH store on Tuesday and not all of those styles are available anymore... i think the sale started last week.

13. oh my... i love the heels in the first pic. it's gorgeous!!!

14. Are these shoes seriously comfortable?

15. What a Deal ........