Louboutinista's first Louboutin family portrait!

Louboutinista

Nov 25, 2013
Here are the first ever family portraits of my modest Louboutin collection. I know, it's embarrassing compared to many fellow gorgeous TPFers here... but would still like to share them with all you gorgeous ladies here! :shame:

I got some of them from the store, some at the Louboutin "staff & friends sales," some at regular sales, and some on eBay :love:

Enjoy!! :hugs:

First row (left to right): Corbeau gold flats; Corbeau silver flats; unknown style slingback flats in "Metallic Light Gold" strass (DIY)

Second row (left to right): Very Prive 120 in "Dorado" strass (DIY); Fifi 100 in gold ring strass; Flo 120 in rose gold strass; Pigalle Plato 140 in rose gold glitter; Pigalle 120 in silver Specchio leather

Third row (left to right): Janet 120 in black; 8 Mignons 120 in purple; Fifi 100 in Mosaique multi-colors; Helmour 100 in purple glitter strassed in "Volcano" (DIY); Pigalle Follies 120 in Glitter Sirene

Fourth row (left to right): So Kate 120 in black suede; Pluminette 120 in red; Pigalle 120 in nude patent; Filove 100 in nude patent; Alti Spike 160 in nude patent

Attachments

• IMG_20141024_155316_edit_edit_resized.jpg
    IMG_20141024_155316_edit_edit_resized.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 797
  • IMG_20141024_155809_edit_edit_resized.jpg
    IMG_20141024_155809_edit_edit_resized.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 780
Last edited:
Some of my absolute favorites :cloud9::

Flo 120 in rose gold strass
Pigalle Follies 120 in Glitter Sirene
Very Prive 120 in Dorado strass (DIY)
Helmour 100 in Volcano strass (DIY)

Attachments

• Louboutin_Flo_120_rose_Strass.jpg
    Louboutin_Flo_120_rose_Strass.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 719
  • Louboutin_Pigalle_Follies_120_glitter_sirene.jpg
    Louboutin_Pigalle_Follies_120_glitter_sirene.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 878
  • Louboutin_Very_Prive_120_dorado_Strass.jpg
    Louboutin_Very_Prive_120_dorado_Strass.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 711
  • Louboutin_Helmour_100_Volcano_strass.jpg
    Louboutin_Helmour_100_Volcano_strass.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 737
Thanks ladies! The theme is sparkly indeed lol :lol:
I have a few neutrals but strass and glitter have always been my personal favorites. Not to mention because I'm addicted to DIY strassing... :giggles:

Moonprincess and for3v3rz: Thanks ladies! :flowers: DIY strassing is so totally addictive! Once you start there's no going back cos there are so many gorgeous stones out there you will want to try every one of them :graucho: I tried sooooo hard to leave my silver specchio leather Pigalle alone lol!

I only have two pairs of original strass Loubies, the other three I strassed myself and honestly, I think I did a better job :P -- the stones on original strass Louboutins tend to be not as closely spaced as I would want and they don't use stones in as many sizes ;)

Gorgeous collection!! I have to try the
DIY!

The DIY ones look better than CL. So
pretty.

Love the collection!
The Pigalle Follies in the glitter serene, does the glitter rub off? I've had my eye on them for a while but I've been so busy I haven't been to a store to see them in person yet. I'm thinking about splurging on a pair for my bday! Thx!

Cinderella is living proof a new pair of shoes really CAN change a girl's life!