Louboutin Wallis Mary Jane

The Wallis (not the platform ones) are my HG Mary Janes too... I love the cut and the lower strap on the foot... his nwer ones don't have the same appeal to me and the Manolo one is just too pointy!

How is the sizing on these? I never have tried them IRL.

The Wallis (not the platform ones) are my HG Mary Janes too... I love the cut and the lower strap on the foot... his nwer ones don't have the same appeal to me and the Manolo one is just too pointy!

How is the sizing on these? I never have tried them IRL.

I bought the Manolo MJs last year on sale at NM - felt the same way about the pointed toe until I actually put them on. Makes for a very sharp silhouette, imo.

I have not tried on the Wallis, but as with a few other CL styles, I could not tolerate the toe box in the Super Wallis. :crybaby: I never thought that I had "wide toes" until I started buying Loubs!

The SA at Horatio said that they run a little small. I definitely agree, I'm a sz 34 and the 35 fit me perfectly. I have some space around the toes but it's slim enough so it's still a great fot.

I bought 3 pairs of the wallis MJs at the CL boutiques a couple of weeks ago. I got black patent, rouge (burgandy patent), and nude patent. I know you wear a tiny size though so I'm not sure if the boutiques carry them in your size. :sad:

Bumping an old thread ... I saw a Neimans SA wearing the Super Wallis in black leather and absolutely loved them! I am considering the New Simple in black leather, but would much prefer the Super Wallis if I can find them. Anyone know if they're still available? Thanks!