Louboutin Thigh High Boots for Fall

legaldiva

O.G.
Oct 26, 2006
I've been lusting for the Monicas in black suede for over a year now. Does anyone here have them? Love them?

Any info on whether they are in black suede again? On the saks website it looks like they have a black kid pair listed, but I can't tell for sure if the toe box is the same.

TIA!

Legal,

I dont know if these are the same as teh Monica boots or not. I have pre-ordered them, so I will let you know when I get them. They arent supposed to be in until Octover, but if it like any of the other pairs, I will let you know as they have been coming in much earlier...

Cara

Hey legaldiva I'm also gunning for a pair of these babies so I'll tell you all I know. BG has them in black suede they are a 160 heel height I think $2295 (I think). The Saks preorder ones are 140 and kid leather, not in yet, and no stores are able to tell me wether they are coming in stores. Also, this season they have renamed them the Monique. I don't know if any one of us has tried them on yet...

Any more intel?

I'm thinking it's gonna take a month or two before they really catch on, although I've seen thigh high/over the knee boots EVERYWHERE in Vogue the last couple issues.

I love the look but cant deside HELP! the monica thin heel or the frefei with buttons
dose any one know if the monica can stay up with out looking messy bollow the knee?
Its my main concern with that style. Oh and how big is it at the top of leg there is nothing on th net to tell me.

I have yet to get mine in. I pre-ordered them and hope they will be in soon! Once I do, I will be glad to post a picture... *smile*

Liza - Did you try them on? How did they fit other than going all the way up??? :smile:

Cara

It took me about 20 minutes just to get my foot past the ankle portion. I wrote in the new cl threwad that it's like being a virgin and with some time I'm sure it'll loosen up lol. After that I couldn't roll it up due to my ransom plus I was exhausted so I gave up lol.