Louboutin Thigh High Boots for Fall

Legaldiva, as a fellow Monica obsessed tpfer, I'll give you all the 411 I have at the moment! Unfortunately, I don't think it's the same as the Monica, and I have spoken to two sales associates that confirmed it's different. It has a hidden double platform (actually it was pretty visually thick), and the majority of them offered will be in a 160cm although it is also produced in the 140cm heel height but the platform looks just as thick on both. It will come in black suede, cognac suede, grey suede, black kid, and like a rust kid leather. Also, like Liza, I broke into a major sweat getting them on and off and the two SA's agreed that they tried them on and had to help each other pull them off. I tried them on with my bare leg but I hope to go back soon to try them on with leggings. I really don't know if they will be possible to pull up over leggings but that's my vision for the boots so I would not buy them unless I was sure they'd go over. Ummm what else for now...Definitely not the Monica, I'm not completely sold on them yet although I ALWAYS wanted the Monica and never seemed to find a pair through "other outlets." I tried on the suede in the boutique but Saks expects the kid leather to come in certain stores on 10/29 and I think some of the online orders are trickling in. It's 93 degrees here today though so the last thing we will receive is boots but as soon as I can sneak a pic or take a good one in a department store I will certainly post. I have a photo modeling supre fifre in my thread and I love them but the Monique is much more of a debacle to get on! You wouldn't think so with those buttons but trust me...Either way I will keep everyone posted;)

Stepping off the podium now...lol...

there's a feature on thigh high boots in the new marie claire and they suggested getting them altered if they're too long. I never thought about that. so there is still hope for us short-legged ladies. someone hurry up and get these so we can see!

I just called Horatio Street. The Monique is REALLY high, he said. Monica were only last season. Department stores could re-order the Monica style, but it was supposedly unlikely.

I'm distraught. I needed those Monicas!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called the Robertson store in LA and a SA said they had only 1 left in suade 36. She tryed it on for me on the phone and it took her 6 min to get it on and it was scrunchy all the way up! I want themmmmmm! Ebay good plan !