Louboutin Sighting!! Was it you?

kimstyle

Sofa King Random
O.G.
May 30, 2006
I searched, but couldn't find a thread like this in the Christian Louboutin sub forum...
Sorry if it's a repeat!!...
Stolen idea from the Balenciaga forum...:P

When: Yesterday (5:30 ish)
Where: Eaton's Center (toronto)
What: Bone(?) Simples
Who: Pretty blonde lady in a knee length skirt
Me: Wearing my lulu lemon workout gear (even though I wasn't working out),flip flops, and feeling inadequate that I wasn't wearing my CLs :lol:

I saw a girl at Barney's the other day and I overheard her refer to Louboutins as "CLs" to her friend. I was also wondering if she was a tPFer! Sometimes I forget that we are by far not the only CL loving ladies out there...

When: Sunday
Where: Rue Saint Denis (Montreal)
What: Red Patent Bilbao Wedges
Who: Brunette in a dress, but I was really just staring at the shoes!
Me: Lounging in a Starbucks people-watching on a boiling hot day!

oh fun! this is like the H wildlife sightings thread!! (^(oo)^)v

KristyDarling sighted piggy "in the wild" last month walking down the street in San Francisco! she sent me a PM about it, we were both thoroughly amused!(^(oo)^)

OMG!! I love this thread!!!!!!!!!
And, i'm loving that there were 2 Canadian spotting's one being in Montreal!!!!!!!! I see so many women with CL's in Montreal and always wonder if they are a fellow TPF'er. I will definitely post my next sighting!

Last edited:
Oooo.. i love this thread since i happen to see CLs a lot these days ^^ Thank you kimstyle for this fun thread

When: Saturday
Where: Union Square, SF
What: Barbie Pink New Simples
Who: Brunette in a blue strapless dress with little pinky flowers on it
Me: Black Patent Decolletes :biggrin: My walking shoes LOL

When: Sunday (at the end of Jazz Festival)
Where: Fillmore Street
What: Yellow Patent Titis
Who: Asian girl in a dress (I only looked at her shoes :biggrin:)
Me: Black Patent Decolletes again ^^

Fun thread!

In my head I think the only girls in the DC area that wear CLs are myself, Surly, IslandSpice, MistyKnightwin and Duke....:confused1: There have GOT to be others!!