Louboutin Sample Sale - NY

I went yesterday, you need to be on a list. They only let 20 people in at a time. I tried to go earlier in the week and got denied, so go at your own risk. There is nothing good left in sizes 37-39.5. The best selection was 36.5 and lower. I didn't look at the larger sizes. I left empty handed and I'm a size 39.5

I went yesterday, you need to be on a list. They only let 20 people in at a time. I tried to go earlier in the week and got denied, so go at your own risk. There is nothing good left in sizes 37-39.5. The best selection was 36.5 and lower. I didn't look at the larger sizes. I left empty handed and I'm a size 39.5

Thanks for the info. Did you see what pricing was like?

It sounds like from the blog postings out there that you may have better luck today getting in, since it's the end of the sale. I'd say if you're near by it's worth a try! I'm in Philly for the weekend or else I would have tried today. Good luck to anyone that does.

Well, there goes the answer to my question. I guess I won't kill myself during lunch and attempt to go down. VIP only...hmmm anyone know how to make sure you achieve that VIP status? I want to be on that list next time around.

Thanks.

What: Christian Louboutin Sample Sale
When:Thursday, November 12th 9AM-6PM
Friday, November 13, 9AM-3PM
Where: 306 West 38th Street 14th Floor (Between 8th & 9th Streets)
New York City

Pay someone on the line thats alone to get you in. The invite is always +1 NO ONE WILL REFUSE A FEW EXTRA $$ IN THEIR POCKET!

I thought they already have a list of the +1s (+1s need to be registered when you RSVP)? Don't they check ID on some list before you get in?

Ok just got back it took me a total of 2 3/4 hrs. From leaving the office, waiting on the long line and returning to work....I bought 3 pairs of great shoes. Wanted to get the Ms. Tina's Fringe boots that were floating around but they didn't fit me...way too big:sad:
Instead I got Guizine Satin Sandals in green, jefferson plato Lizard and the Twistochat Python Roccia....Favorite part we got the dust bags which yesterday at the Manolo sale were lacking....Spent more than I was expecting but for those 3 great pairs of shoes it was worth it.