Louboutin Sample Sale - NY

Those photos are old. The first image with the watermark was posted to Instagram in October. I did a google search and pulled up the person's IG account.

Sadly, that site has a problem with reporting. Last week, she posted the sale was last week. Then she posted the incorrect dates for this week's sale-- and they are still up. And she posted old images.

I think people who actually went to the sale followed the request to not blog, tweet or IG the sale.

Those photos are old. The first image with the watermark was posted to Instagram in October. I did a google search and pulled up the person's IG account.

Sadly, that site has a problem with reporting. Last week, she posted the sale was last week. Then she posted the incorrect dates for this week's sale-- and they are still up. And she posted old images.

I think people who actually went to the sale followed the request to not blog, tweet or IG the sale.
I hadn't looked closely - you're right! If I went, I wouldn't post either. I wouldn't want to lose access. :lol:

Meh when I went I always posted my haul on social media. They have no idea who is who. I also posted my haul on this forum. Really surprised more people didn't post. Ah well. My days of over spending on shoes are over. I now over spend on toddler clothing LOL. I have enough Louboutins to last a lifetime but I"m always curious to see what they put on sale.