Louboutin python simple pump - and fashion advice...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I covet this pair of shoes, and have them on hold to purchase (in store) Saturday:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOUTIN-PYTHON-SIMPLE-STILETTO-SHOES-37-5_W0QQitemZ110129470693QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

would you wear them with? They are a neutral - but I need help "seeing" how versatile they would be... I'm a lawyer in a quasi-funky business environment. Summer: skirts (browns, greys, black) with white blouse; winter, black opaque tights and ???

Please suggest combinations... Please, ENABLE ME!!!

2. OMG - these shoes could go with anything!!! Even jeans. I love them!

3. I know this is lame - but I need examples! Grey? Black? Would you wear these in winter with black opaque tights - and if so, what on top?? Are there any "rules" about python? Do I have to tie them in to anything else, like a belt or a bag?

HELP!

4. Great with jeans and a simple fitted tee

Perfect with a sexy pencil skirt, bare legs and a pussycat bow blouse or plain blose

Great with an a-line minidress and thick tights in winter

Definitely wouldn't go coordinating too heavily with these, you want your shoes to be your statement so stick to a simple black bag and black patent skinny belt

5. I have some python sandals. I wear them as a neutral shoe like black or brown. Since it's a print, I just don't mix it with a second dominant print. It would probably look OK with a subtle print (like tone on tone, pinstrips). I like to use the shoes as a statement too so I tend to wear it with solids. Just don't wear anything too busy and it should look fine.

6. Piaffe - I have the Simple Pump in Roccia Python and Lizard, and they are great neutral shoes. Wear this python like you would wear any other black, brown or beige shoe - it is very practical and will literally work with just about everything. Even jeans! I wear mine to work and they are EXTREMELY comfortable, it's almost crazy how comfortable this shoe is. I can walk all over NYC with them.

7. thank you, ladies, this is GREAT!

8. Piaffe, I have these same simple pumps and get so many compliments on them whenever I wear them. I'm also a lawyer and love how versatile these shoes are.

You really can wear the Roccia Python Simples with many colors. I prefer to keep my outfits simple whenever I wear them so they stand out even more. For example, last week I wore them with a black Clive DVF dress and carried a red Jimmy Choo Mahala. I have also worn them with browns, navy, and white, and they transition well into a night out or casual on the weekend. They're also one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own.

These are FANTASTIC shoes and I hope you get them!

9. Stinam, *thank you* (you truly understand!). For spring/summer, I can totally "see" how these will work with my wardrobe (I am a big fan of neutrals - for example, today, wearing Manolo Butterflo is nude patent; have a non-Campari Manolo mary jane in neutral; also have white patent Manolo Flanga, which I wear as a neutral, etc.)

Give me your sage wisdom on fall/winter. Historically, I have worn pants with pumps. Do you do a blaque opaque tight with these pumps - and if so, do you wear them with black dresses/suits? Can you give me some specific non-pants fall/winter examples? I have 1 black suit, and more grey skirt separates (not sure how to make these work! grey opaque? is that a faux pas? HELP!)

My SA has them on hold... I CAN'T WAIT!!

10. nice!

11. ohhh they are gorgeous :heart: if you dont mind me asking how much are they instore? any cheaper then ebay?

12. In Canada, $940 + 14% tax... would be cheaper for me to purchase on ebay with our dollar - but duty on snakeskin??? don't know if they'd even let it in the country!

13. piaffe that never occured to me! that would be a nightmare! :sad:
    I live in australia and was tempted to get a pair on ebay but now I'm not sure its worth the risk of them not letting them in....

14. I wear it with black/grey tights, black dresses/suits. No problem at all!! Hope you have no problem getting this.

15. Where did you find them? I would love a pair of these babies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice