Louboutin Las Vegas

JoeDelRey

O.G.
Dec 2, 2009
I'll be in Vegas in June for EDC and I'm really interested in getting a pair of black patent So Kate's while I'm there. So my question is, how high are my chances of actually acquiring a pair?

Black patent So Kates are a classic. There are three boutiques in Las Vegas as well as Barneys, Saks and NM. You should be able to secure a pair. To be safe, you should contact one of the boutiques before you arrive and have them set aside your size for you.

Reactions: JoeDelRey
Black patent So Kates are a classic. There are three boutiques in Las Vegas as well as Barneys, Saks and NM. You should be able to secure a pair. To be safe, you should contact one of the boutiques before you arrive and have them set aside your size for you.
Ah gotcha, this will be my first pair of Louboutins so I really want to get them from the boutique (I'm not opposed to buying them at a department store) so I'm not too sure on my size. Do you think they'll make a big deal out of holding two sizes for me?

I think the So Kate's fever is over.....most boutiques seem to have them in stock now....and even on eBay, tons of pre-owned being sold(at pretty good prices I might add)....
That is very true, but since this will be my first pair, I really want to buy them from a CL boutique. I want to make it memorable lol

I'll be in Vegas in June for EDC and I'm really interested in getting a pair of black patent So Kate's while I'm there. So my question is, how high are my chances of actually acquiring a pair?
There are CL boutiques in the Forum shops at Caesars 702-818-8444, and at the Grand Canal Shoppes 702-818-1650. As well as the above mentioned stores. Good luck!