Louboutin Japan Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's kind of cute as a collector's item, but doesn't seem very usable.

2. #3 Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
    If I did the conversion correctly, 153,300 yen is $1836.15. That's too rich for my blood, especially since it's made out of polyester. I do like the fact that the proceeds are going towards such a worthy charity! If you get it OP, please post pics! TIA!

R.I.F. reading is fundamental:blush: I re-read, and it's the shoes that are 153,300 yen. :biggrin:

3. I just tried to buy it through Amazon.jp just to see how much. It comes out to 3933 yen to ship to the US, which is about $50. I closed the window because I don't think a poly bag is worth it.

4. I nearly bought it through a friend who would order it for $100HKD = about $16AUD. Not too bad for an item few would have here and it's quite cute. I didn't get it because I couldn't make up my mind and it would have been a bit of a hassle to get it to my friend's place in HK then bring it over here and over to me.

If shipping is reasonable and the route pretty direct, then I don't see why not! Especially if you like it a lot :smile:

5. I think they might have given out the bags with the canon for free at Madison boutique for fashion night out.

6. I think it looks kind of cheap.....but I'd die for the shoes :biggrin:

7. its a cute bag for show, but i wouldn't know what to do with it.. and the shipping just isn't worth it.

8. i'm gonna check out the my local Japanese bookstore, hopefully they have it in stock so i won't have to pay for shipping!

9. At this point, juste because it's pre print.. it's not worth it.. I'd rather buy a simple plain shopper bag that I would customise with home printed ironed-transfers..

10. Hiya!
    I finally got it and had time to take some pics. I used my ipad to show the relative size. I think its going to be my new lunch bag for work =)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. It's such a cute bag to carry books and lunch around in!

12. Congrats!!!:woohoo:

13. It's so fun!!

14. That's really cute! Congrats!