Louboutin iPad case

I think you could pass it off as a clutch! It is not uncommon for women to use big clutches during the day, and sometimes those clutches are iPad cases which looks perfectly fine.

Well, if I haven't seen it IRL, I would also think someone is joking. When I entered in shop, I really thought it was a bag. On the other hand, I don't see people laugh at Chanel WOCs, when they wear wallet as bag. But maybe I'm wrong. I just wanted to see what you think about it.

Here is the clutch nude spikes on nude but I don't like this because it's patent leather
patent.jpg

I don't see why not. If you like it and find it practical, then go for it. I don't always use things for their intended use. The more versatile something is, the more use I'm likely to get out of it!

I like your thinking, malecka. I didn't think this was a joke at all. :amazed: I like the iPad case much more than that shoulder bag. I would have bought that case and used it as a clutch too!

Few days ago i saw gorgeus iPad nude spiked case from Louboutin. But the problem is that I love it so much that I would use it as a clutch. What do you think about it? Is it stupid wearing iPad case as a bag?

Here it is on US website http://us.christianlouboutin.com/handbags/clutches/cris-calf.html

I think its a good idea!! the website doesnt load well on my macbook, how much is it?

Plus it would go really good with the shoes in your avitar :graucho: