Louboutin Heel tip problems,

ellelouboutin

Jan 15, 2010
I recently realized that the two bottom parts of my lady page's heels are very loose to the point that they spin sometimes when I am walking in them. Which makes it difficult to walk, also I think there is a tiny rip at the bottom and it was due to that heel problem. Any tips on how to attach extras or make those two actually stay? And should i worry about the tiny rip at the very bottom of the heel? Let me know ladies ! Thanks for all the help

No it's like some of the patent leather on my heel at the very end near the heel tab is scratched off, but either way I just got off the phone with Saks Im going in to have them replaced or fixed because I've only wore them once and both bottom heel tabs are spinning around like it's a circus!

No it's like some of the patent leather on my heel at the very end near the heel tab is scratched off, but either way I just got off the phone with Saks Im going in to have them replaced or fixed because I've only wore them once and both bottom heel tabs are spinning around like it's a circus!

When I ordered mine from NM they came like that.

You can just clean patent leather with a cloth