Louboutin Formentera gingham wedges

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking of buying these and I would love to see some pictures of them on. I am a bit wary of too much toe cleavege and I'd like to see how they look on. Anyone have them? TIA

June

2. I tried on the CL Formentera Platform espadrilles last Spring at Saks. They were definite true to length, but I felt they were a bit too narrow for me so I passed.

They definitely showed major toe cleavage (which I like). I ended up purchasing Steven Maritime platform espadrilles, which definitely fit better, since they offer 1/2 sizes and CL didn't. The Steven shoes are nearly identical but show less toe cleavage if that is what you are looking for. I get a ton of use out of mine. I love them to pieces.

My sister bought a pair of knock-offs at Target about two weeks ago. They are a decent but not exact copy, but they were about $20. I just hope I don't start seeing them on every girl on the street.

3. Thanks! I went to a store here in London today hoping they'd have them but they didn't :/ (did try the Pigalles on though!). I think I am just going to order them and send them back if they don't fit or I don't like how they look. Thanks!

June

4. I tried these on at Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas yesterday. I was able to fit my foot into a 39 however, I felt as if I was going to fall over while wearing them. They don't seem very stable. Also, yes they showed my toes.

5. I like those shoes too, and wanted to see a pic of them IRL. Let us see pics if you order them, JuneHawk!