Louboutin emergency!

I've been in love with Bruges for such a long time now. I just never seem to find my size at the boutique.

I would personally exchange them for the smaller size. You also need to check how expensive it is to have a good shoemaker place proper insoles. At least where I live, this procedure is also quite expensive.

I would exchange them as well - $40 is nothing when you consider what those shoes must have cost. Besides LaVan is right having a good shoe place add insoles isn't going to be cheap and there is no way I'd take those shoes to a cheap place.

Besides, I tried on a pair of Guccis that the salesgirl thought would work with insoles and they were way too tight with insoles, so I went down half a size and I'll have them streched a little.

So I went to the shoe store today because after trying them on in my apartment (which had hardwood floors) I realized that I had scratched the bottoms and that I couldn't return them even if I wanted to. It's going to cost me about 20$ CAD to have an insole put in underneath the sole and a liitle heel "thingy", which is a lot cheaper anyways than the $59 US it would have cost to send them back. Well, I've learnt my lessen, don't order shoes unless you have tried them on!! ;)
Thanks for the advice/compliments though! I'll let you all know how they turn out (this place is really great though and does mostly high-end stuff so I'm not worried).

i think the heel cup and a lightweight insole will do the trick! its only a half a size too small right? thats about a 1/4 of an inch... hopefully it will work- take them to a shoe repair place and ask their advice for sure! good luck, they are beautiful and well worth the extra effort!

Any chance you can give us the phone number to the boutique?? I love Louboutins and I find it hard to find the styles I am looking for.

.....Ah, the days before everyone found out about these red sole shoes.

I'd just pay the $40 that way i'll have nice fitting shoes.
By the way the shoes are gorgeous! I want a pair of louboutins but it's too bad i can't walk in high heels,lol.I'm awful with tall heels.:sad:

Just a quick update: I picked up the shoes today from the repair place and they did an amazing job of putting in a heel insert, and they fit perfectly! I AM IN LOVE!! :love: :love: (sorry about the pasty legs in this picture! I am actually in my pjs, hence the extreme closeup!)

Attachments

• lobs.jpg
    lobs.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 77
Thanks so much everyone! I wore them on Saturday and they were great, although they definitely need some breaking in--after about 20 mins I could really feel them!

all my LBs took a little breaking in! then they are the most comfy of my high heels!

LB makes such great basic, but sultry shoes. no need for fluff and trends here! all my LBs are still smokin' even 4 to 5 years later!

You can buy lambswool at a dance shop, where they carry ballet shoes & pointe shoes. Try online, too.

Stuff a small handful into the toe box, and it will eventually mold to your toes.

Hope this helps. It's worked for me for 20+ years!

Shelley