*Louboutin Chat!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo, first post after Swanky!

Lovely - what yaya said. Seriously, that woman is amazing, I couldn't have said it any better. We are all here for you, and please know that this too shall pass. Please let me know if you need anything.

We're gabby girls! Imagine if we all lived in the same area and met up at a coffee shop every afternoon? We'd never get home at night with all the chatting!

I'm so excited. I'm meeting with my florist after work today! We get to talk flowers for the wedding! Why isn't it October yet!!!!

Also, I'm torn. I really want a nice bag for my trip to Vegas, but then I'm thinking, should I buy it IN Vegas or should I get one here so I have it for the whole trip? I was also thinking instead of a bag I could get a pair of CLs or YSLs in Vegas... but I dunno. I'm all over the place with this "dilemma"!

meggy, I would wait until Vegas. You're probably going to be doing a lot of shopping there anyway, so might as well have one more thing to buy there! Plus, what if you fall in love with a pair of CLs that you are willing to buy instead of a bag?

L&A everyone says it so much better than I but I just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and hope you return to whatever you feel is normal for you soon. Try not to question it, it's ok to not know why you feel things and it's ok to not know when it's going to end. Just know that it WILL end and you will come out on the other side brighter and stronger and happier. :hugs::smooch:

YaYa where are those pics???? I am DYING to see!!!

Meggy I think in my other life I was a florist. Not that I have a creative bone in my body but there is just something about flowers that I love. I would have fresh flowers everyday if I could!

Status
Not open for further replies.