Louboutin boots - did I faux them up?

Funny, I was two doors down from a Marshalls today. I figured it not being within SF city limits though that it was probably a dud. Like how the DSW in SF has Jimmy Choos sometimes and ones like Stuart Weitzman all the time, but the one in Daly City doesn't have any designer shoes!

I think the branded aspect of the shoe (the sole) is simply just the recognisable aspect of the shoe. Your boots are still made in beautiful leather, are comfortable and you picked them up for a great price. Sometimes it's good to really consider the quality product at hand rather than the superficial brand status it generates.

Marshalls & TJ Maxx?>>!!>>????!!!
Lucky girls!!! The best thing my TJ Maxx ever had was an ancient pair of D&G pumps & Prada sneakers, which could have been easily found on ebay for less.

I have never seen ANY designer shoes at the TJ Maxx or Marshall's near me. No CL, Prada, D&G, or anything! The closest I've seen to anything designer would be Coach, Delman, or Tahari. Does everyone else have higher end designer shoes at their discount stores??? :wtf: If so, I want to come shopping with you!

Hello again,
So I've since moved back to NYC from Boston (where I got those beautiful boots!) and am going to go to either Arty's or SSP. Who would be better for re-soling? That tacky black sole is killing me! They are so cheap looking...like the kind you would see on the bottom of a man's shoe. It also looks like he CUT into the red sole, so the name is gone! I can't believe it. Are the red soles at Arty's and SSP's just generic soles or CL??? And can they replace the WHOLE thing or just place the sole over it?

Also, how about stretching the boots around the calf? Are both SSP and Arty's good for that? And how much can they stretch them?

I recommend that you go to SSP, I much prefer their service over Arty's. Keep in mind that they recently moved right across the street so they are now on the south side of 55th Street.

Winners (our TJ Maxx) occasionally gets some designer shoes. I've seen D&G, Stuart Weitman, Costume National, Kate Spade, Juicy Couture, Modern Vintage, Donald J. Pliner. Some stores are better than others and you have to hit them at the right time.

Can you post photos of the boots, as I am dying to see them. I prowled Marshalls and TJMaxx all the time, and never found anything worthwhile except for some Via Spiga sandals for $49.00 bravo to you!!!!!!!!!