Louboutin belle 85mm booties.

jay88

Dec 4, 2016
I'm getting a pair of belle boots and I'm used to wearing ankle boots and am going for the 85mm so not to high lol. They are my first pair of louboutins I've heard the horror stories about how uncomfortable they are! So was wondering if anyone has a pair of belles?? And how are they when wearing them?? I've heard they are ok!
Thanks everyone [emoji5]
IMG_1485347128.905689.jpg
IMG_1485347139.456650.jpg

Reactions: luvlux64 and kae502
I'm getting a pair of belle boots and I'm used to wearing ankle boots and am going for the 85mm so not to high lol. They are my first pair of louboutins I've heard the horror stories about how uncomfortable they are! So was wondering if anyone has a pair of belles?? And how are they when wearing them?? I've heard they are ok!
Thanks everyone [emoji5]
View attachment 3584975
View attachment 3584976
I have these boots in suede and they are incredibly comfortable. I can wear them all day pain free :smile:

Those are a fantastic first Louboutin! I want them too, that is a perfect heel height for me. I would get the calf leather; suede is much more difficult to take care of in my opinion. Suede looks awesome when it's new; once it starts getting scuffed and nappy it looks horrible. Sometimes a fine microsuede holds up well though. But leather is easy to shine, easy to repair, and wears forever! Good luck and tell us what you bought!

Reactions: LVteacher and jay88
Those are a fantastic first Louboutin! I want them too, that is a perfect heel height for me. I would get the calf leather; suede is much more difficult to take care of in my opinion. Suede looks awesome when it's new; once it starts getting scuffed and nappy it looks horrible. Sometimes a fine microsuede holds up well though. But leather is easy to shine, easy to repair, and wears forever! Good luck and tell us what you bought!

Ah thank you, yes! I'll probably know when I see them in person. Yes! I'll post a pic of which ones I go for [emoji13]

I have them in 100mm. They are pretty comfortable. The hidden platform also helps at the toes.

Oh really? That's good then! I'm feeling good about reviews I'm getting back I was a bit worried and there is nothing worse than the feeling when your feet hurt lol [emoji30] especially when they are so beautiful and expensive Haha [emoji87]

I would see if you can try them on. I think I have average sized feet? and I couldn't get the left boot on as I think it was too wide. I find Loubs to be fairly narrow, but learned that the boots are just too narrow for me. I own a few pairs of heels, sneakers, and flats, so I determined it's just the boots.

I cant believe I missed this post! Belle Booties are my favorite! I wear these almost everyday at work. I bought them a half size up and put in Aldo insoles and it makes them even more comfortable. I hope you enjoy them.