Louboutin Baby Shoes???

charmesh

Feb 17, 2012
Louboutin doesn't make baby shoes do they? Because TMZ is reporting that Chad Johnson is giving his ex-wife Evelyn Lozando from basketball wives a pair of "unisex Louboutin infant spikes". And neither Johnson or Lozando are important enough for Christian to make a custom pair. Does TMZ have it wrong? Or is Johnson's broke butt just bragging about stuff he can't make happen.

I've been hoping that Louboutin makes a classic black patent mary jane for babies, so I can add to my collection for my future adopted daughter.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/03/chad-johnson-evelyn-lozada-baby-gift-louboutin-spikes/

Louboutin doesn't make baby shoes do they? Because TMZ is reporting that Chad Johnson is giving his ex-wife Evelyn Lozando from basketball wives a pair of "unisex Louboutin infant spikes". And neither Johnson or Lozando are important enough for Christian to make a custom pair. Does TMZ have it wrong? Or is Johnson's broke butt just bragging about stuff he can't make happen.

I've been hoping that Louboutin makes a classic black patent mary jane for babies, so I can add to my collection for my future adopted daughter.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/03/chad-johnson-evelyn-lozada-baby-gift-louboutin-spikes/

anyone can make a custom pair if you $$$ for it
her store used to sell Louboutin right?

anyone can m ake a custom pair if you $$$ for it
her store used to sell Louboutin right?
I believe that for custom you have to have a last made in Paris. They're over $4000 and you have to have one made for each heel height. Then you have to pay for the shoe. There is a difference between special order and custom. I don't think he has money like that anymore.

I believe that for custom you have to have a last made in Paris. They're over $4000 and you have to have one made for each heel height. Then you have to pay for the shoe. There is a difference between special order and custom. I don't think he has money like that anymore.

I know but I am saying if you have the money for it, anyone can get it made. It's just expensive. Ev's alleged baby daddy can DEF. afford it though lol

Does Chad still play football? He is weird. Ev does not want his shoes for her child. He hit her :/

I know but I am saying if you have the money for it, anyone can get it made. It's just expensive. Ev's alleged baby daddy can DEF. afford it though lol

Does Chad still play football? He is weird. Ev does not want his shoes for her child. He hit her :/
You know she wouldn't get pregnant by somebody broke. And why doesn't he focus on spending the few remaining dollars he has on ensuring a better future for "his" kids.

That said, I wish they would make a classic black or nude patent leather mary jane with a button closure with the rubber sole from Minuit Moins. Something classic not the spikes. They would sell out so quick. Maybe I'll write a letter suggesting it to Louboutin corporate headquarters. lol

And when is their makeup coming?

You know she wouldn't get pregnant by somebody broke. And why doesn't he focus on spending the few remaining dollars he has on ensuring a better future for "his" kids.

That said, I wish they would make a classic black or nude patent leather mary jane with a button closure with the rubber sole from Minuit Moins. Something classic not the spikes. They would sell out so quick. Maybe I'll write a letter suggesting it to Louboutin corporate headquarters. lol

I forgot about their makeup!

Little maryjanes for little girls would be so cute. They should look into it since luxury kids lines are a thing now.

Great idea! LOL
My dd is 2.5 months and would be super cute having a pair of mini-CLs. *my DH will kill me eventually* LOL :lol::lol: