Louboutin and Vuitton collaboration

DariaD

May 20, 2011
Louis Vuitton is celebrating their monogram design by inviting several top designers to collaborate with the brand. Info on their website:

"THE ICON and THE ICONOCLASTS is a special project instigated by LOUIS VUITTON to celebrate the iconic MONOGRAM.

Six renowned and creative iconoclasts, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, CINDY SHERMAN, FRANK GEHRY, KARL LAGERFELD, MARC NEWSON and REI KAWAKUBO have each been given carte blanche to create a personally inspired bag and/or a piece of luggage, using the iconic MONOGRAM while keeping with the brand’s spirit of innovation, collaboration and daring

These very exclusive and limited editions will be available in selected LOUIS VUITTON stores worldwide from mid-October 2014."

Does anybody of you ladies has some insight on this project?
I am super interested to see what Mr. Louboutin will come up with and also would love to know which stores will get the collaboration pieces... :graucho:

Louis Vuitton is celebrating their monogram design by inviting several top designers to collaborate with the brand. Info on their website:

"THE ICON and THE ICONOCLASTS is a special project instigated by LOUIS VUITTON to celebrate the iconic MONOGRAM.

Six renowned and creative iconoclasts, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, CINDY SHERMAN, FRANK GEHRY, KARL LAGERFELD, MARC NEWSON and REI KAWAKUBO have each been given carte blanche to create a personally inspired bag and/or a piece of luggage, using the iconic MONOGRAM while keeping with the brand’s spirit of innovation, collaboration and daring

These very exclusive and limited editions will be available in selected LOUIS VUITTON stores worldwide from mid-October 2014."

Does anybody of you ladies has some insight on this project?
I am super interested to see what Mr. Louboutin will come up with and also would love to know which stores will get the collaboration pieces... :graucho:

Im wondering the same. I've been trying to get info from my SA but it seems like they're not telling. Curious to see what Louboutin designs.

If you're interested, only certain flagship locations will get them such as Fifth Ave NYC. If you are a serious buyer, they will invite you to a showroom by appointment only where you can view and purchase.
This is the info I received from the regional manager of NYC.