Loubies at bar/club

Xtina0509

Jan 7, 2009
Hey ladies,
I just wanted to get your opinion about wearing your CL's to a bar or club. Did they get ruined? Sometimes alcohol is on the floor or it gets spilled, and accidents are prone in this type on environment. I just wanted to hear your thoughts or experiences before I decided to take mine for a night out in the town! Thanks!

I wear my Pigalle 100's, New Decoltissimo 100's, Apostrophe 100's, Decollette 554's and Iriza 100's all the time to bars/clubs.....no worries.....have not worn my So Kates(way to slippery with skinny heel)....

My wife loves to wear her Louboutins at bars and nightclubs. But that hasn't come without some problems. Her one big nemesis are bar stools and when she hooks her heels on the lower rungs to support her feet, this is the result....

Attachments

• Pigalledamage.jpg
    Pigalledamage.jpg
    659.6 KB · Views: 999
My wife loves to wear her Louboutins at bars and nightclubs. But that hasn't come without some problems. Her one big nemesis are bar stools and when she hooks her heels on the lower rungs to support her feet, this is the result....

That happened to one of mine at a bar stool at a restaurant! I bought red paint on ebay and touched it up.. It's not really noticeable unless you are examining the shoe. How did she fix it?

That happened to one of mine at a bar stool at a restaurant! I bought red paint on ebay and touched it up.. It's not really noticeable unless you are examining the shoe. How did she fix it?

I'm the one to fix it! I was thinking of using some of that new Louboutin nail polish. I would hope that the reds match

I actually just wore a pair of one of my fav loubies (daffodile) last night to a night club. No worries... no one stepping on my toes, no spilling drinks, everything went fine.

Yes! I mostly wear my CLs to dinners, nights out and partying.

So far I have nicked the heel of my kid leather Corneilles, had someone spill their vodka shot on my pink SUEDE Geos, someone stepped on the toe box of my patent pigalles... That's all I can remember for now.

But, my feet looked so amazing those nights and CLs are always complimented lol. No regrets. Will continue wearing CLs to clubs. Perhaps not my suede and python ones though. :P

Yes! I mostly wear my CLs to dinners, nights out and partying.

So far I have nicked the heel of my kid leather Corneilles, had someone spill their vodka shot on my pink SUEDE Geos, someone stepped on the toe box of my patent pigalles... That's all I can remember for now.

But, my feet looked so amazing those nights and CLs are always complimented lol. No regrets. Will continue wearing CLs to clubs. Perhaps not my suede and python ones though. :P

Ahhhh vodka and suede :sad: were you able to remove the stain?

I second wearing the patent, they are quite durable.
Just be careful with entrance since they tend to have metallic grids that can strip your heel if it gets into the gap. Also bar area where people tend to spill their drinks and floors are slippery :smile: