Lou Lou Toy or Mini Camera Bag?

sparksfly

O.G.
Feb 3, 2012
I got both bags on the Neiman Marcus sale(I matched on FWRD). The Lou Lou Toy was $828 and the Mini Camera Bag was $745. Toy is in silver hardware, Mini Camera Bag is in black.

Which do I keep? I already have a WOC. I confirmed with FWRD and they’ll actually let me re-order the bags at the price I paid so I could resell them and put the profit towards the new bags. Where’s the best place to resell?

I’m having the same dilemma on which bag to choose! I was wondering if anyone owns the toy loulou and has used it for travel? Does it fit a passport? Thank you!

I’m having the same dilemma on which bag to choose! I was wondering if anyone owns the toy loulou and has used it for travel? Does it fit a passport? Thank you!

Yes, tons of room for a passport. For travel, depends on what and how you want to carry. If you have a bigger phone in a case, that will take up about half the space. Then cards and currency can go in the slots provided so you don’t need a wallet. Then enough room for a lip balm and other little items, but not enough for anything larger like sunglasses or water bottle.

It definitely carries more than you’d think but the camera bag fits more because it doesn’t have the internal divider. Personally I love the internal organization of the Loulou.

AE0BF54D-27B4-4BC4-A561-03900E901D7A.jpeg

Thank you so much! This has been super helpful x
Yes, tons of room for a passport. For travel, depends on what and how you want to carry. If you have a bigger phone in a case, that will take up about half the space. Then cards and currency can go in the slots provided so you don’t need a wallet. Then enough room for a lip balm and other little items, but not enough for anything larger like sunglasses or water bottle.

It definitely carries more than you’d think but the camera bag fits more because it doesn’t have the internal divider. Personally I love the internal organization of the Loulou.

View attachment 5984260

Reactions: foxgal