Lou Lou Puffer Bag in Medium

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! First time poster :smile: I recently bought the medium college bag in black and gold. I’m so obsessed with it and already want another YSL bag. I’m eyeing the puffer bag in a medium! Does anyone own this bag? Two colors I’m interested in are the concrete and blanc vintage. Based off of the photo online it looks like the concrete has a brownish tint. Is that accurate irl? Is the blanc vintage just white? 515106C3-45BC-499A-B4F8-C5359306F0E9.png 4AC62D85-4C89-42CA-88ED-62FA90458811.png

2. #2 Feb 8, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    Not the most helpful, but I've searched for so many photos of this bag online and just ordered the granite in medium which I think is a cooler-toned gray, a truer gray I would say. That's what made me choose the color, since I think I could wear it with some warm toned clothing, too. Blanc vintage has looked different to me in many photos under different lighting, but from my comparison, I noticed that it is warmer toned -- a bit like an off-white, cream color. Concrete does look like a dark brown-gray/taupe-gray.

Sorry if it's not totally helpful as I have not seen all these colors in real life, but thought I'd pipe in anyhow with what I have seen in photos!

I did see a few photos of the Blanc Vintage in the other threads:

IntheOcean likes this.
  3. Blanc vintage is really nice in person. It’s not white white, a little more off white/ivory