Lotus ring size/weight

Anabunny

May 25, 2020
Hi ladies, I have a question regarding the size of lotus BTF ring. I got it in my regular ring size before, the weight of the lotus makes it move around quite a lot. Then I exchanged it for one size smaller, it no longer moves around because it's tight enough. Especially when the ring is closed, the double band of the ring feels quite snug, though not painful. I'm a little worried that it's too tight to wear for a long time, the SA said as I get older, my knuckles will get bigger:confused1:. So how do you ladies who have the lotus ring, did you get it in your regular size? Does it move around on your hand?

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I have a question regarding the size of lotus BTF ring. I got it in my regular ring size before, the weight of the lotus makes it move around quite a lot. Then I exchanged it for one size smaller, it no longer moves around because it's tight enough. Especially when the ring is closed, the double band of the ring feels quite snug, though not painful. I'm a little worried that it's too tight to wear for a long time, the SA said as I get older, my knuckles will get bigger:confused1:. So how do you ladies who have the lotus ring, did you get it in your regular size? Does it move around on your hand?

I got mine in size 47 because that was the only one available (and the old design was being discontinued too), even though my LH true ring size is 46. But I wear it open on my LH most of the time. And on my RH ring finger, I wear a 47 so I wear the Lotus ring closed on that hand. It's comfy for me on both hands, worn as described, not too tight nor too loose.

I wouldn't get a ring that is too tight. You have to take into account the season changes, humidity if you go somewhere else, as well any weight gain or loss. But my finger sizing, on all fingers, have stayed the same since I started wearing jewellery some 20 years ago. My weight has gone up a little, not much.

Reactions: Anabunny
I got mine in size 47 because that was the only one available (and the old design was being discontinued too), even though my LH true ring size is 46. But I wear it open on my LH most of the time. And on my RH ring finger, I wear a 47 so I wear the Lotus ring closed on that hand. It's comfy for me on both hands, worn as described, not too tight nor too loose.

I wouldn't get a ring that is too tight. You have to take into account the season changes, humidity if you go somewhere else, as well any weight gain or loss. But my finger sizing, on all fingers, have stayed the same since I started wearing jewellery some 20 years ago. My weight has gone up a little, not much.

That's great to know! The lotus can't be resized so i'm a little nervous about choosing right size now. My LH is 49/50, i'm going two sizes down. I wore the 48 and walked around outside today to test if i can on a hot and humid day. It wasn't painful, just tight, i got used to it quickly. When i had 49, there was so much space for it to move. I had to squeeze it with my fingers to keep it in place so the lotus wouldn't tilt. When you wear it open, don't you find it even more loose?

That's great to know! The lotus can't be resized so i'm a little nervous about choosing right size now. My LH is 49/50, i'm going two sizes down. I wore the 48 and walked around outside today to test if i can on a hot and humid day. It wasn't painful, just tight, i got used to it quickly. When i had 49, there was so much space for it to move. I had to squeeze it with my fingers to keep it in place so the lotus wouldn't tilt. When you wear it open, don't you find it even more loose?

My Lotus ring does tilt a little when I wear it open on LH but it doesn't bother me. Plus, the other part (the U-shaped part) between the two motifs is stationary as is the big lotus flower. So that's fine for me.

I find it's the other way round for me. When it's open, I can't wear it on my RH which is one VCA size bigger than LH.

So summary: Open only on LH (ring size 46); Closed too big on LH, can only wear on RH (size 47).

Reactions: Anabunny
I plan to go up 1 or 2 sizes. I am worried that as I age my fingers will get bigger. From trying on ring I can fit 49 doubled on my ring finger but I need a 50 or 51 to wear it over 2 fingers. The 51 moves around a lot on one finger and is ok secured across 2. It is a tough ring to find right size for.