Lotta CL Love~Megs Collection

Well, Meg, you know that I will be there to enable you. We are total shoe and bag twins. You're a pretty decent enabler for me, as you well know.:graucho:
Please Nat enable, lol. BTW did you get that gorgeous NG? In looking over my bag collection I see I also need at least 1 more red bag as well as a gray.

meg,B] I have the beauty, vp, and new simple. Your
collections is really gorgeous! How do you like the beauty?
I think it is so gorgeous. Hope you have fun with all your
beautiful CLs!

meg,B] I have the beauty, vp, and new simple. Your
collections is really gorgeous! How do you like the beauty?
I think it is so gorgeous. Hope you have fun with all your
beautiful CLs!

Thanks Grace. I really like the beauty. I wasn't sure at first because it gives a lot of toe cleavage. My SO said I had nice toes and that I should keep them. He thought that they were very lady like and yet sexy at the same time. I feel the same way. Very versatile.

Got my new pair of shoes to add to my collection. This is my first nude pair and first patent.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 176
Ok I have a few new additions to my collection. I finally found my MBB on ebay in my size. I love them and will be looking for beige as well. Sammie seems to favor these shoes too.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 149
I have been looking for a pair of ankle boots for fall and I came across these on NAP. I think that they are going to be really comfortable once I break them in. I love the studs and the detail on the back of the heel.

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 170