**lots of pics!!** i received a mail (a "letter") from LV! what a surprise!

thanks for posting these!!!

How do people like the LV sunglasses - are they high quality or have people had issues with them. I usually wear chanel sunglasses, but some of these are tempting!

I have a pair of LV sunnies, they're new too in the book (Soupçon rond), and I honestly can NOT say that they`re ***SOOOO*** much better than other luxury brands' sunnies.... You'll see lotsa people praising LV's, but ya... I don't see a difference... In fact, I get more "back glare" from mine like when the light from behind you goes into the inner side of the lense.... so when you're driving you kinda blank out for a sec or two................... meh, in the end it does depend on the person wearing them, maybe mine doesn't fit me well :shrugs:, so you should still buy a pair to see for yourself! good luck!

do you have modeling pics? or did i miss it when you posted..?

I have a pair of LV sunnies, they're new too in the book (Soupçon rond), and I honestly can NOT say that they`re ***SOOOO*** much better than other luxury brands' sunnies.... You'll see lotsa people praising LV's, but ya... I don't see a difference... In fact, I get more "back glare" from mine like when the light from behind you goes into the inner side of the lense.... so when you're driving you kinda blank out for a sec or two................... meh, in the end it does depend on the person wearing them, maybe mine doesn't fit me well :shrugs:, so you should still buy a pair to see for yourself! good luck!