Lots of new leather goodies! + Paris shopping story

Congrats on owning what you wanted at the end! Sorry to hear that unhappy Paris experience for you. Queuing in just for an appointment, Chinese line seller,... they were not the way it was when I visited only a few years ago. Paris should be magical, including a visit to the H as well. Anyway, I am glad your local SA did right for you. Enjoy your new goodies!

Reactions: frankiextah
Wow. What a phenomenal haul!!! All amazing items (you're making me covet a mini Bearn as yours is adorable and practical) and your ring is stunning. Congratulations on a successful few months!!

Absolutely phenomenal collective haul. The verso C18 is adorable and I love the blanket too. May I ask which fits more, the C18 or the K20? Or do they fit about the same? I have seen the K20 and it is tiny, but adorable. Congratulations. Even the mini bearn is perfect.

C18 has approx 50% more capacity! For the C18 I can fit in my iPhone 7 plus on top of everything I've shown in the K20 pic, also love the 2 compartments in the C18 so I can separate my keys from my wallet, with additional leftover space!

Absolutely phenomenal collective haul. The verso C18 is adorable and I love the blanket too. May I ask which fits more, the C18 or the K20? Or do they fit about the same? I have seen the K20 and it is tiny, but adorable. Congratulations. Even the mini bearn is perfect.

Reactions: periogirl28