Lots of new bags added to the website...

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
...including the Mabel in aqua :heart: (which is my new lust - it's a proper turquoise aqua, not light blue), the Jody in Seville (scrummy) and some plain vinyl totes.

OOOh would anyone ever so kindly be able to cut and paste a picture of this mabel for me? Please, I would love you forever!!! Im still not able to get on the mulberry site as I cant get flash to work on my computer (even got my dad on the case last week as hes a computer whizz but still no luck : ( )

Hula,just had a quick scan about,I think its so new there are'nt any other pics other than the Mulberry site ones,and I can't rip them as they are protected,sorry hun!!!

But I'm so in lust with the mono Mabel.oh dear.

Here they are, the aqua is amazing! And I love seville, such a rich and warm colour. The Vinyl totes are inspired by Poppy, I like them better than the Roxy vinyl totes, but would rather go for leather when it comes to Mulberry.

Attachments

• AquaMabel,jpeg.jpg
    AquaMabel,jpeg.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,164
  • SevilleJody.jpeg
    SevilleJody.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 41
  • VinylTote.jpeg
    VinylTote.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 51
attachment.php

Vicky,how did you get those pics???!!!!

Screenshot - it's a feature that allows you to take a pic of anything on your screen, and also of websites. You just mark the area you want to copy and save it as a picture. I have a Mac, but this should work on PC's as well, I believe :yes: