Lots of new bags added to the website...

I love love love that aqua colour!!!

If MulberryLondon reads this, please could you let us know if there will be a Ledbury in this colour? My mum is after a turquoise bag for a wedding we're going to in July - it would be a great excuse to buy this for her!

Certainly! It is a fab colour... I just love mulberry! Sorry if pic is a bit big!

05042008684.jpg

Screenshot - it's a feature that allows you to take a pic of anything on your screen, and also of websites. You just mark the area you want to copy and save it as a picture. I have a Mac, but this should work on PC's as well, I believe :yes:

Cool!! Thanks for that!! I'll have a play about with that,see if I can get some of the new stuff on our photo ref thread one day in the week when I have some time!!! Cheers hunny!!:heart::tup:

Hello all,
I am a newbie here - but could not help jumping in! I recently purchased the aqua mabel from glasgow and it is totally GORGEOUS!!!

Hey Rasacal!! You can jump in anytime!! Welcome to the Mulberry forum!! We don't always stay on topic and talk about bags,so this is actually a bit of a rare thread!! But its great fun on here!! Come on in and enjoy!!! xxx:tup:

Thanks Chaz! I am just loving this forum as am a complete mulberry convert! I have a fabby patent smithfield (bought from shepton recently), a couple of cute little roxannes and a couple of older ones. Thanks for the warm welcome ! xx

Taraholmes - you and me both LOL :yahoo:

...including the Mabel in aqua :heart: (which is my new lust - it's a proper turquoise aqua, not light blue), the Jody in Seville (scrummy) and some plain vinyl totes.

I do also like the vinyl totes, but not the price :yucky:
The jody shoulder bag looks good but I'd probably stick to black for versatility, & I like the poppy satchel. I'm liking the mabel more & more, oh dear, dangerous!!:police:

Thanks guys! ;) Must admit am still on cloud nine. It is a brill colour - i was originally going to get the pepple or the black and white but i just lurve aqua and had not seen that colour until i was in the shop!

ooo kate .. the patent mulberrys are just fab! the pink is just hot hot hot!