LOTS of Chloe's on sale at NM!

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Hi Ladies!

I'm normally in the Chanel forum but thought I would let you know that Neiman Marcus in Tampa had a LOT of Chloe's on sale. Some patent Heloise's in the 1200-1300 range, a lot of Paddingtons (sorry, I don't know all the names or differences between them!) Also, Peggy Urban, from Nordstrom's Seattle had a ton of Chloe's coming up on presale. If anyone wants her contact info, feel free to PM me for it.

Also, I was at Off Fifth in Orlando yesterday and they have a BOGO going on (buy one get one 50% off.) There were two Chloe's there and a ton of Prada's. Again, I don't know what types they were but the Chloe did have the padlock!

Hope this helps and someone can grab a purse on sale!

Contact Linda or Josh at NM Tampa if you want to check out their stock.

Thanks for the update -- I, too, saw those Paddy's in Off 5th -- they were the Capsule's--agree, there were some very nice Prada's - the gauffre style in off white, black, and tan, plus others. I was there last weekend, lots of great bags.

NM does seem to have a great selection of Chloe's.....I found several hard-to-find styles. Too bad it's only 30% discount, but great selection.

I went to San Francisco Neiman's today and they are pretty much wiped out of Chloes. I saw two patent heloises and that was it. I bet the good ones got pre-sold yesterday.

I went to NM on Michigan Ave, Chicago yesterday. They have about 2-3 of Capsules, quite a few patent Heloises, 2 plexi paddies in sable, a few Bay zipped totes and 3-4 patent paddies (dome and medium satchels). SA there doesn't know much about the color and size when I asked them though. I had to look for the round tag that they put inside the bag instead of hanging it outside. They price from 1100 to 1300.

Hi Ladies!

I'm normally in the Chanel forum but thought I would let you know that Neiman Marcus in Tampa had a LOT of Chloe's on sale. Some patent Heloise's in the 1200-1300 range, a lot of Paddingtons (sorry, I don't know all the names or differences between them!) Also, Peggy Urban, from Nordstrom's Seattle had a ton of Chloe's coming up on presale. If anyone wants her contact info, feel free to PM me for it.

Also, I was at Off Fifth in Orlando yesterday and they have a BOGO going on (buy one get one 50% off.) There were two Chloe's there and a ton of Prada's. Again, I don't know what types they were but the Chloe did have the padlock!

Hope this helps and someone can grab a purse on sale!

Contact Linda or Josh at NM Tampa if you want to check out their stock.

Very generous of you PhotoMJ. Very nice. Sounds as if the prices are the same as our NM? (which they possess the bags we desire, darn tax too).