Lots of BOY COLLECTION at Holt Renfrew Chanel Boutique - Vancouver!

lil-lux

Feb 24, 2010
Hi ladies!

I went in there last night and could not make my mind up between the classic GST (both in gold and silver avail) and the Large Boy tote in Red.

They also had the Messenger (black/white and red), Medium and Large tote in Red (the one with the double handle and the chain drop). They may have had black but they weren't displayed..The SA who helped me brought out the large tote from the back.

I went back and forth for a good 15 mins, because I love the GST but I also love the new BOY collection. I just worry about the sensitivity of the lambskin since I would use it as my work tote. In the end I walked away confused but still lusting :graucho:

lil-lux said:
Hi ladies!

I went in there last night and could not make my mind up between the classic GST (both in gold and silver avail) and the Large Boy tote in Red.

They also had the Messenger (black/white and red), Medium and Large tote in Red (the one with the double handle and the chain drop). They may have had black but they weren't displayed..The SA who helped me brought out the large tote from the back.

I went back and forth for a good 15 mins, because I love the GST but I also love the new BOY collection. I just worry about the sensitivity of the lambskin since I would use it as my work tote. In the end I walked away confused but still lusting :graucho:

They are made of calfskin instead of lambskin.

Hi ladies!

I would definitly go for the Boy tote! Soooo special and fresh!! I almost bought one at Heathrow this Christmas, and I regret I didn't!