Lots of Bags!

:yahoo::woohoo::wlae: MY BAGS ARE HERE!

I have to rush out the door so cannot take pics yet but here's my impressions:

1) Pearlized grey is gorgeous! Incredible color and beautiful leather! I love this bag! And I love, love, love the silver splashed blue suede lining with this leather! This could be my fav of the bunch! Did this leather in a Mini Chiara.
2) Bronzey chocolate is equally incredible! The leather is so soft and smooshy! What a gorgeous bag it makes! Got this in a Matilda with taupe brown suede and it is just perfect! I'm in love with this bag as well!
3) Lipstick Pink Virginia is gorgeous too! The pink suede lining is so lush! What a beautiful combination of pink on pink! Another fav... LOL!
4) Spongey chocolate is beautiful as well! I'm a brown bag girl and this is a great brown! The camel suede is a great compliment to the leather! I did this in a Mini Emilia and it's soft enough to work as a pillow!
5) LOVE all the cosmetic bags I got! They're all fabulous and I cannot wait to have the task of choosing which to carry first! LOL!

Pics to follow later on!

OK! I'm back! Sorry for the delay! Anyway, here's pics taken quickly because my batteries were dying! These bags are just gorgeous! I carried the pearlized grey Mini Emilia yesterday in the morning then switched the the lipstick pink Virginia yesterday afternoon! LOVE THEM! Dang am I sad to see them quit customizing!

So here's Matilda in bronzey chocolate with taupe brown suede interior and gold hw:
100_1750.jpg

100_1760.jpg

Mini Emilia in spongey chocolate with beige suede lining and gold hardware:
100_1751.jpg

100_1759.jpg

Mini Chiara (from a previous shipment) in smoked tan, green suede interior, gold hw:
100_1752.jpg

100_1758.jpg

(sorry for the blurry pic!)

More:

Mini Chiara in pearlized grey with silver splashed blue suede lining and silver hardware:
100_1753.jpg

100_1757.jpg

Virginia in lipstick pink, pink suede lining and silver hardware:
100_1755.jpg

100_1756.jpg

Cosmetic pouches; L to R lipstick pink w/ pink lining, pearlized brown w/ beige lining, acqua w/ beige lining, intense leaf green w/ yellow lining and all with silver hardware:
100_1749.jpg

TL they are all STUNNING! Thanks so much for the pics! Your changing bags midday made me chuckle, because that's exactly what I would have done, and my DH would have laughed at me. :shame:

TL: LOVE your choices!! I especially love the linings with the leathers - the taupe and beige with the browns, the green with tan, pink with pink, and silver-splashed with PG :love: And the cosmetic cases!! Yellow with LG!! Love them all!

This is certainly a wonderful bunch of bags!

I really like your brown ones and I think you pink bag will bring you lots of fun. The PG I have myself..and I find this leather amazing!!

Congrats on all your beautiful new bags.