lots of azur sightings here in Nov.!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
In the mall today (East Coast), I was so surprised to see so many azurs from gallieras to neverfuls to speedys. I must say that they looked wonderful. I would never carry my azur berkeley this time of year. Perhaps it worked today cause the sun was out and temps were very mild. Anyone else see azurs today?

In the mall today (East Coast), I was so surprised to see so many azurs from gallieras to neverfuls to speedys. I must say that they looked wonderful. I would never carry my azur berkeley this time of year. Perhaps it worked today cause the sun was out and temps were very mild. Anyone else see azurs today?

See this bad has mixed reactions to a lot of tPFers'. I will not carry mine in winter. It just comes across as a Spring to late Fall bag for me. But that's just my opinion. I have tons of other bags that can carry me through so when the season hits, here comes madame Azure!

I dont get why not! Azur looks gorgeous in the winter especially w browns, weather itself should have nothing to do w it, patina is patina. I don't know just my opinion i just think itmloks great w cream colors n browns which I personally wear more of in the winter

I really don't understand why people wouldn't carry Azur in the Fall/Winter. I find it too depressing looking all black/grey all over. I tend to rock Azur, MC, and lots of bright colors in the winter.

Check out Rihanna rocking her Galliera Azur GM, IT'S GORGEOUS!

Attachments

• rihanna+galliera+azur+vuitton+lv.jpg
    rihanna+galliera+azur+vuitton+lv.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 344
i think judging bag by color is racist. what does color have to do with time anyways....

i dont think color would make any difference from people trying to look well with their "designer" bags

I don't understand why people don't carry it in the winter- I think whites and creams in the winter are beautiful. Nothing looks better with jeans and cream or grey sweaters than azur. Grey peacoats and scarves scream for azur. And beiges and creams, too.

I actually find that azur goes better with most of my winter clothes than mono. :smile:

I used to feel the same way about Azur but my mind has changed since I've been seeing it.. Unfortunately in don't own Azur bags so I don't have the option of wearing one in the winter but if I did I probably would now!!