Lost tonight?

1. Anyone exicted for the finale, or "over it"?

Despite becoming increasingly annoyed with the show, I can't stop watching, and I'm really excited about it.

2. me too, me too!!! I have planned my day around being ready for 9 to roll around. Or maybe its starting early for the two hour thing. Either way, my kids and I will be watching!

3. I can't wait! So, do you think the boat is salvation, or is it going to be the bad guys (like at the end of last season)?

4. OMG I can't wait even I'll be writing a research paper during the commercial breaks!

This finale better rock my socks!

5. the bf and i spent the last 2 days catching up on all the eps that we missed :smile:. can't wait!

6. Lost PARTY! I'm excited.

7. im super excited and already warned my bf not to call me from 9pm til 11pm.
    Can't wait.

8. I can't wait! I will definitely be watching tonight....I'm not answering my phone either!

9. DH and I can't wait, hopefully our 6month old will stay asleep throughtout the finale though we will be TIVOing anyway cos' we are bonkers!

10. I'll be watching.

11. I'll be watching, too :cool:

12. I'll be watching with high hopes....this season has been aggravating!!!:hrmm:

13. can't wait! i have it taped and have to wait for the bf to come home to watch it! agony!

14. Who watched it last night?

I saw bits and pieces of it (I was falling asleep - super tired!) but I got the jist of it.

I can't wait to watch it tonight....I am definitely staying up for it!

15. Whoops...sorry for the double post!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice