LOST - The 6th and FINAL Season!!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
So, its countdown to the Season Six premier to the FINAL SEASON of LOST!! I have to admit, I'm a bit sad. I think it's going to be a while before we ever see another show like this one (and that's IF we ever do!). Flashforward and V had been promising shows to take the place of Lost when it goes off the air this spring, but so far neither show has grabbed my attention like LOST did in the beginning!! I know there's lots of theories and speculation out there - So, How do YOU believe LOST will end?

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/19/this-just-in-and-the-lost-premiere-date-is%E2%80%A6/

This just in: And the 'Lost' premier date is . . .

attachment.php

I’ve got a new numbers-related Lost mystery for ya. Anyone know what 02022010 means? I do — it’s the show’s return date!

ABC just confirmed that Lost will kick off its sixth and final season with a two-hour premiere on Tuesday, Feb. 2 from 9-11 pm. The requisite recap special will start things off at 8 pm. The following week, Lost will settle into its regular Tuesday-9 pm perch.

The ABC press release announcing Lost’s return date also revealed who among the show’s cast will receive full-time, series-regular billing in season 6. And the winners are… Naveen Andrews (Sayid), Nestor Carbonell (Richard), Emilie de Ravin (Claire), Michael Emerson (Ben), Jeff Fahey (Frank) Matthew Fox (Jack), Jorge Garcia (Hurley), Josh Holloway (Sawyer), Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), Yunjin Kim (Sun), Ken Leung (Miles), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), Terry O’Quinn (Locke), and Zuleikha Robinson (Ilana).

Not mentioned in the press release, but confirmed to return on a guest-star and/or recurring basis, are Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet), Ian Somerhalder (Boone), Rebecca Mader (Charlotte), Dominic Monaghan (Charlie), Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond), and Katey Sagal (Helen). That list will no doubt grow as the season progresses.
[/FONT]

Attachments

• lost-cast_l.jpg
    lost-cast_l.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 917
Last edited:
Sneak peek (and perhaps a Spoiler? I dunno - haven't looked yet!!)

http://screenrant.com/lost-season-6-premiere-title-ross-21001/

Title Of ‘Lost’ Season 6 Premiere Revealed!

Lost fans everywhere have been left hanging for months and months after the mind-blowing Season 5 finale, wondering just what the sixth and final season of Lost will entail. Just one of the many things on the list of questions we all have in mind is what will the title of the final season’s two-hour premiere be? Well, today, almost six months in advanced, the title has been revealed: “LA X”

And YES, the space is intended…

The title hint first came about from a video by comedian Paul Scheer of him “sneaking into” ABC’s lot to try and talk to Lost writers, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. Scheer recently made an appearance at the Lost panel at Comic-Con where he presented Lindelof and Cuse with a hand-made velvet painting of the two writers with a polar bear (the website he provided as well was the aptly named www.damoncartlonandapolarbear.com). At first Scheer just seemed like some crazy overly enthusiastic fan wanting to express his love for the show (all us Lost fans feel like him inside, we just don’t show it in front of other people…).

However, when Scheer sent /Film a letter a little while ago -- followed by a mysterious letter sent to the site from Ronie Midfew Arts, claiming that Scheer was making Lost art entirely without their permission -- the “average fan” status of Mr. Scheer started to become dubious. Now, with the following video, I think it’s clear that Scheer is part of some sort of Lost viral marketing campaign (probably an ARG, or alternate reality game, which gives people the chance to uncover clues by working out puzzles and the like). Check out the video, but keep your wits about you: there are some Lost Easter eggs and a couple of appearances from a certain duo of writers:

So… “LA X”, eh?

There’s already been lots of speculation running rampant in the relatively short time since this info has been released. Obviously the title is a play on LAX, the Los Angeles airport where Oceanic 815 was supposed to have landed. But obviously that space in between the “LA” and the “X” isn’t just as a result of Lindelof or Cuse’s finger slipping on the keyboard -- it’s been confirmed as being, “important.” So what could it mean?

[End of SPOILERS]

In the end it’s Lost, so the title could mean a 1001 different things. We just don’t know enough about what Season 6 is going to even BE to have anything to extrapolate from the title. All we can really do for the time being is speculate.

What do you think the title “LA X” means?

The sixth and final season of Lost is set to premiere in early 2010.

I'm deathly allergic to spoilers haha :P, so I won't be reading those, but I'm SO excited and depressed all the same. Lost is such an amazing show that nothing will take the place of it. I also watch (and like) FlashForward, and ABC is obviously positioning it as the takeover show, but for me, it never will be. What can replace Lost?! Anyway, it will be both gratifying and depressing to have some of the biggest mysteries ever solved... hell, it only took us years to get there! :nuts:

I already told my friend that i'm reserving her for premiere night!

I always tend to watch the best shows 1-2 seasons after they premier. I started watching LOST when season 3 started because I was bored at work and then after season 3 was finished I went back and watched season 1 and 2 and i've been hooked ever since! sorta glad I started watching it when I did because I think i may have gotten frustrated if I had to go through 3 years before they started working towards getting off the island

I'm deathly allergic to spoilers haha :P, so I won't be reading those, but I'm SO excited and depressed all the same. Lost is such an amazing show that nothing will take the place of it. I also watch (and like) FlashForward, and ABC is obviously positioning it as the takeover show, but for me, it never will be. What can replace Lost?! Anyway, it will be both gratifying and depressing to have some of the biggest mysteries ever solved... hell, it only took us years to get there! :nuts:
LOL! That's why I left that part out and posted it as a link - I realize that not everyone is like me, who hunts down spoilers left and right!! And BOY!! have a found out a lot!!!

BTW - did anyone see the Bonnie Hunt show the other day with Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet)? She confirmed that she WILL be back and had already taped at least one episode!!

So, how bout theories on how it's going to end?

Here's my take on the final episode/final scene:
I have no idea how they get there or what happens, but I think the last scene of Lost will take place at the Sydney, Australia airport as they all prepare to board Oceanic Flight 815 to LA. In other words, it starts all over again!!!

I LOVE this show! Its definately in the top 3 of all the shows I watch. Im going to really miss it once its all done. Flashforward is looking good as a "replacement" so far, but I dont think it will ever be as intriguing.

Infact, Im going to rewatch season 1 - 5 starting in Jan to get reading for the premier.
I just hope they dont end it with lots of deaths :sad: to me that would be really sad.
Im so looking forward to Boone and Mr. Ecko coming back. Those 2 are the most interesting characters to me, plus Ian Somerhalder is just gorgeous!

Iluvmybags, I was thinking the exact same thing!!
*Hopefully* the whole thing is not someones imagination or something ridiculous like that.
And as far as the first episode goes I dont think any of them made it to LAX, even though the bomb exploded.

i'm so glad juliet will be back!!! I told my friend that since she was on "V" that that means she's dead and my friend said "well you never know because LOST probably takes after "V" so she could do both shows" and I was like you are SO right!!!
I hope juiet doesn't die :sad:

It will just blow my mind to try and even come up with ways the show will end. I read that the writers have said that it won't make some people happy so i dunno what to think about that.

and what about Locke!!! has he been dead this whole time??? i can't wait to see how that whole storyline ends.

Did anyone notice how Lockes back is turned in the official poster? And everyone else is facing forward, I might be reading to much into this but I hope he doesnt turn into a super villian.

I love Juliet & Sawyer together, so I hope shes not dead.

LOST is my ULTIMATE favorite show of ALL-TIME!!! I'm soooo happy for it to return, yet so saddened b/c the end is so near. :crybaby::cry::sad: IMO there will NEVER be a replacement... EVER! :crybaby:

Sorry I can not contribute at this time... I have absolutely no theories right now how it's going to end. I think I've purposely NOT thought about this show b/c I'm so bummed it's going to end. (Avoidance and denial, I suppose... haha!)

02/02/2010 . . . CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! :yahoo::nuts::woohoo:

Feb 2 can't come fast enough. I think they cheated us out by starting later in the season. They need to start showing reruns now coz that one hour recap isn't long enough.

I don't have any theories on how it'll end but OP, yours is interesting.

:bump:

My husband and I can't WAIT for this show to come back! It's so amazing. I know it sounds lofty to say but I really don't know if there will ever be anything like it again. We may have a memorial service for it when it's finally over! :crybaby: