LOST -- Season Five (starting 1/21/09)

I can't wait even though I am very upset that my favorite character is in the coffin!! Booo..... :tdown:

don't worry -- you'll be seeing lots of Mr Locke this season (and I guess we're supposed to find out how he "died" early on!!)

My DVR is already set for the season! I am trying not to look for any spoilers.
Wooow!!!!Can't wait too see the new episodes!!!!I can hardly keep myself from searching the net for spoilers..like I always do...but not this time...hope I can keep my promise
I couldn't help myself -- I gobbled up every spoiler I could find!! Now I can't wait to see what I read take place!!

I'm sure there will be more of him on the show. There is no way they can just off him like that since he is an important part of the show. But it was upsetting to see him lying there!

Hoooooooooolyy crap I'm soooo EXCITED!!! A group of friends and I have been watching the episodes together for the past few seasons and we're getting together for tomorrow's episode! Anyone else do this? I'm trying to think of creative lost themed ideas for the party, I googled ideas and they get pretty repetitive but I think I'm covering pretty much everything I'm bringing in Dharma Initiative labels (beer bottles, bag of chips, etc). Any other good/simple ideas?

Maybe I'll dress like an other, glue a ratty beard on, and walk the two city blocks to their apartment barefoot! Haha maybe....

Since Time Travel is going to play a BIG part of this season's storylines, I read that you can expect to see LOTS of faces from the past back this season (both big and small roles).

It got me thinking as to who I thought would return. Of course, there's the obvious (Charlie, Jin), but I started thinking about characters killed off early on. Remember those two characters who were buried alive after taking something that paralyzed them?? I bet that's revisited somehow.

I'm also thinking that we might see Libby again, since her connection with Hurley was never fully revealed before she died.

Mr. Ecko (esp after seeing a Sneak Preview of an early scene from the Season Premier!)

Who do you guys think might come back this season (or next)?

TITLES OF THE FIRST 11 EPISODES

S05, Ep01 -- Because You Left
S05, Ep02 -- The Lie
S05, Ep03 -- Jughead (from what I read, a must see for Desmond fans!)
S05, Ep04 -- The Little Prince
S05, Ep05 -- This Place is Death
S05, Ep06 -- The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham
(should get answers here re: Locke's "death")
S05, Ep07 -- 316
S05, Ep08 -- LeFleur
S05, Ep09 -- Namestate
S05, Ep10 -- He's Our You
S05, Ep11 -- Whatever Happened, Happened

I wanna see Ecko and Libby! I loved Mr. Ecko! And I want to learn more about Libby and her relationship to Hurley! I can hardly wait!

Since Time Travel is going to play a BIG part of this season's storylines, I read that you can expect to see LOTS of faces from the past back this season (both big and small roles).

It got me thinking as to who I thought would return. Of course, there's the obvious (Charlie, Jin), but I started thinking about characters killed off early on. Remember those two characters who were buried alive after taking something that paralyzed them?? I bet that's revisited somehow.

I'm also thinking that we might see Libby again, since her connection with Hurley was never fully revealed before she died.

Mr. Ecko (esp after seeing a Sneak Preview of an early scene from the Season Premier!)

Who do you guys think might come back this season (or next)?