LOST -- Season Five (starting 1/21/09)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    I posted in the other LOST thread, but then noticed it was like 2 years old. I hope it's OK to start a new thread regarding the current season, which is starting Wednesday (1/21)! (I did a search and there was no thread for the current season)

2. Here's a list of 10 episodes that are recommend to be re-watched before the new (5th) season begins -- apparently, things that happen this season will have many references back to things that happened in these episodes (all of these episodes can be viewed on abc's website)

Season 1
    Walkabout
    White Rabbit
    Deus Ex Machina

Season 2
    The 23rd Psalm
    Live Together, Die Alone

Season 3
    Flashes Before Your Eyes
    The Man Behind the Curtain

Season 4
    The Constant
    The Shape of Things to Come
    There's No Place Like Home

3. I'm so excited!! I just finished watching the fourth season on dvd, so the wait hasn't been too long for me.

4. I've been on a LOST kick all weekend long. I watched a bunch of older episodes online yesterday to remind myself of things that happened. I also came across a FANTASTIC website that has a lot of information on it, including many spoilers.

I'm not good at playing the waiting game, so anything I can find out ahead of time, I wanna know!!! After reading several spoilers about the first 3 episodes, all I can say is that I can't wait to see them played out!!!

5. this is a great promo!!

6. Very cool! I'll need to try to check these particular episodes out!

7. That is a FABULOUS promo!! Got me all excited! Woo hoo!!:yahoo::yahoo:

8. #8 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009

my son's been making fun of me. I've been on a LOST kick all weekend. Watching past episodes, reading the message boards and websites. I'm finding all these spoilers and he's like "Don't tell me!" and I'm DYING to tell!!

I found a website where someone was a t screening of the first 30 minutes of the first episode and posted an entire "synopsis" of what they saw -- it sounds sooooo exciting!!

9. so if you've watched that video clip I posted above (The Fray's "You Found Me"), you may have noticed the two "flashes" of what appears to be some type of Japanese symbol. I paused the video and advanced it frame by frame and found the following logo:

[​IMG]

after a little more "research", I found the following website:
    http://www.ajiraairways.com/

Any theories as to what this is all about?

Attached Files:

10. O man...more internet mysteries this season! I'm excited!

11. Wooow!!!!Can't wait too see the new episodes!!!!I can hardly keep myself from searching the net for spoilers..like I always do...but not this time...hope I can keep my promise

12. My DVR is already set for the season! I am trying not to look for any spoilers.

13. two more days!!!!!!!!!
    :yahoo:

14. I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!! :yahoo:Lost is my all time favorite show and I've been counting down the days since the last season finale!

15. I can hardly wait! I've never posted in the Lost threads before but I'm looking forward to getting more information by chatting with others that watch too!! We finally got a DVR and I am ready to use it! LOL!